Sunday, January 18, 2015

Howdy, world!

I've toyed around with the idea of creating a lifestyle blog for a while now but it hasn't come to fruition up until this point. As a teenager, I used to try to blog but never with a purpose. It always wound up being an angsty journal more than anything else (Xanga, anyone???). However, I keep finding myself filled to the brim with creative ideas that I wish I could share with the world, projects without a home, visions that have never amounted to much other than a passing thought. But I figure, I'm getting to a point in my life where things are changing so frequently and I'm encountering so many new things that it would be fun to publicly document it somehow.
Whether it be travel, fashion, makeup, or food (ESPECIALLY food), it's all going to ~hopefully~ wind up here. 
So here we go...let's see how this turns out.

-Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment