Monday, June 15, 2015

best of the worst

Summertime in Virginia is NO JOKE. We reach up to the high 90s almost every day with a good chance of 50%+ humidity. I slave away as a city mail carrier every day so I'm exposed to the elements whether I like it or not. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night....you know the saying. The only way to prevent death is to HYDRATE! And near the end of my route when I'm about to keel over from exhaustion, I need a pick me up. Iced coffee has been the drink of choice the past few weeks or so (I drink water during my 10+ mile walking routes, nothing else. Coffee only comes near the end). 
The good thing about this current obsession is that I LOVE SHITTY COFFEE. I mean it. It's cheap, tasty and still loaded with enough caffeine to send me in to cardiac arrest. To cut to the chase, I'm going to compile a list of all the cheap iced coffees out there to determine which are the best and which are the worst. Let's call it a best of the worst list. Bare with me, I'm stocking the arsenal as we speak, so expect a list within the coming week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment